March 23, 2011

First Haircut

Would you believe that Claire was two and a half when she had her first haircut?  I just couldn't ever bring myself to cut that sweet little baby curl that she still had.  Well, her hair got a little scraggly, so I took her to one of the only people I trust with my tresses, my best friend Jessica. I could have died of cuteness overload while she was getting her haircut.  She was just this tiny little thing on this big salon chair.  She acted just like that was where she belonged. She is such a little princess! Here are some photos I'll cherish forever from her first haircut.

Before







And After


8 comments:

Termin8ter77 said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

She is way too cute!!

Hayley said...

So fun! Turned out darling!!

That last pictures looks just like you Kate!

Sweater Layne said...

SQUISHHHHHHHH

I JUST WANT TO SMUSH HER INTO A BILLION SMUSHY BITS AND MUSH IT INTO THE GROUND!!!!

How did you get her to hold still? And those fetching smiles!!!! SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Amz,
She is such a princess! She has seen me and her Grandma get their hair done before so she knew exactly what to expect. She sat there chewing her little gum, checking herself out in the mirror like she belonged in that salon chair. It was the cutest thing EVER! Cute to the point of tears cute!

Erika Sullivan said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures were sooo cute! I loved how still she was, she behaved so well! Her hair looks red, Kate! Or is that just my monitor? Anyway, adorable!

Grandma Dunn said...

The last picture, the look on her face is priceless. I just want to bite her she's so cute!