April 25, 2011

Danish Mama and children

Here is one more post featuring Baby Hannah, big brother Jonah, and Danish Mama Kathy.



Big Brother Jonah joined in on the fun too!

Isn't he adorable?







I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this shoot! Natural photos of a natural family in a natural setting (the home) with natural light.  It was so wonderful.  I am not too much of a fan of anything gimmickey (overly done props, poses, backdrops, and editing) so Kathy really felt my style and I'm so glad she suggested we do this shoot in the home.  That's how day to day life is, and that's how the memories will be, so that's how the photos should be.  They were so wonderful to photograph, and hopefully next time we can get Dad (who was away) in on the action!

To see full event, and order prints click here

No comments: