December 2, 2010

Fierro Family

Meet the Fierro family.  They are our really good friends and neighbors.  We love them to absolute death!  Their little girl Bella was born the same week as Claire, and look how long her hair is!!! When Bella was a baby, we used to call her (and still call her) "The Wig".  Her brother Matias is the worlds biggest sweetheart and is in love with his toy cars.  Their parents Carina and John are seriously, no lie, some of the funniest people we know.  So you can imagine how much fun we had when I took their family photos!  Fierro Fam, Thanks so much for asking me to do your family's photos.  I am thankful to be a little teeny part in your family's history. LOVE you guys!!!!










I would be lying if I didn't say that this is probably one of my favorite photos I've ever taken.


Order prints here

No comments: