December 30, 2010

THANK YOU CLIENTS AND FRIENDS!!!

Thank you so much for supporting me this year in all my photography endeavors. Thank you for your business. It is an honor when I enter your homes seeing my work on your walls. I appreciate your willingness in letting me be a special little part of your family's history by taking your photos.  It has been an absolute joy working with all of you and getting to know you! I consider you all my friends! Thank you again for all your love and support!!!  



























































Thank you again, for letting me take your photos! It has been an honor and a BLAST! I can't wait to see what amazing families/couples/kids that I get to work with in 2011!!!


2 comments:

Termin8ter77 said...

You made my day, Kate! Thank you again for capturing our family at this moment in our lives. I can't wait to have you do it again hopefully sometime soon!

Tami said...

You are simply amazing!! Thank you for everything that you have done for us!! Love you!!