Disclaimer: No photo enhancing whatsoever here! The water of the lake is really that blue!
Crater Lake Fun Facts:
1. It is the deepest lake in North America and the 7th deepest lake in the world.
2. The Landmark was once volcano Mt Mazama which imploded in 5700 BC, and now it's a lake!
3. The Lake is featured on the Oregon State Quarter
4. The waters of Crater Lake are some of the purest in terms of the absence of pollutants in North America. (Take that Evian!)
5. I've never seen water so royal blue in all my life. It is absolutely breathtaking!
6. Park Rangers are cool.