November 5, 2010

Kailing Family

I was so excited when Johnna contacted me to take her family's photos.  She said that they hadn't had a family photo in 5 years so it was time to get it done, especially since little Krew had joined the family! I knew how important it was to her to have a great family photo because she cherishes her boys more than anything. And for good reason! They are some of the most genuinely sweet, loving, and respectful boys I have ever met!  Here you go Johnna, it brings me immense joy that you absolutely love how they turned out! I hope that you can cherish these photos as these darling boys grow older.


I love that these two are in love. They are so wonderful together!


Work it girl! Rawr!

Johnna, I cannot wait until your fine art canvas gallery wrap comes in of this one! (I may just order one for myself! hehehe. That won't be weird when people come to visit and see this hanging on my wall right?)



Krew, I hereby betroth you to Claire.  You are too cute for words!!!


I may be a teeny weeny bit biased, but I think these photos are way cuter than any school portrait out there!






Order Prints Here

1 comment:

alpinekleins said...

So cute - great photos! What a lovely family :)

Kristin